Is your pond fish suffering from ulcers, split fins, fin rot, mouth rot, red blotches, missing scales, or clamped fins? Is your prized aquatic friend suffering from ulcers, fin rot, or flukes, and you're desperate to find a solution? Discover NT Labs Anti-Ulcer, Fin-Rot & Flukes - your go-to remedy for these common bacterial infections and other fish ailments.
This NT Labs Anti-Ulcer, Fin-Rot & Flukes is a powerful and effective treatment for all common bacterial and parasitic infections in pond fish. It is a single-dose treatment that is safe for all pond fish, including sensitive species such as sturgeon, orfe, and rudd. It is also safe to use in ponds with low salt levels.
NT Labs Anti-Ulcer, Fin-Rot & Flukes is a highly effective treatment for all common bacterial and parasitic infections in pond fish. It works by killing the bacteria and parasites that cause these infections, and it also helps to heal the damaged tissues of the fish.
- Effective against a wide range of bacterial infections and flukes
- Safe for use in all types of ponds, including those that contain sensitive species
- Easy to use
- Wildlife safe
- Safe to use with pond salt
- No negative side effects
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs
How to use?
- Shake bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, and then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days.
- Wait 10 days before repeating treatment or applying a different treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
- Do not mix medications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.