Is your tap water safe for your fish and plants? If you're not sure, it's always best to err on the side of caution and use a tap water chlorine remover.
Chlorine is a common disinfectant that is added to tap water to kill harmful bacteria. However, chlorine can also be harmful to fish and plants. It can cause stress, respiratory problems, and even death. That's where NT Labs Tap Water Chlorine Remover comes in.
NT Labs Tap Water Chlorine Remover is the best way to protect your fish and plants from the harmful chemicals in tap water. It's easy to use and safe for fish, plants, and other aquatic life. It also improves water quality, making your pond a healthier environment for your fish and plants.
NT Labs Tap Water Chlorine Remover works by neutralizing chlorine and other harmful chemicals in tap water. This makes the water safe for your fish and plants, and it also helps to improve the overall water quality of your pond.
Order your bottle of NT Labs Tap Water Chlorine Remover today and give your fish and plants the best possible care!
- Protects fish and plants from harmful chemicals
- Neutralizes chlorine and other harmful chemicals
- Improves water quality
- Easy to use
- Safe for fish, plants, and other aquatic life
- Long-lasting results
- Recommended by fish keepers and pond owners
How to use?
- Shake bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, and then pour evenly around the pond before topping up/filling with tap water.
- If refilling using a hosepipe, use enough Aquasure to treat the entire volume of the pond. Alternatively, use Aquasure on smaller volumes of water prior to adding to your pond.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.