Do you need to pump out your pond, water feature or basement, and need a cost effective pump that sill empty it for you? Look no further than the Draper 230v Dirty Water Pump with Float Switch!
If you're garden pond needs cleaning out, or you have a dirty water feature that needs draining, this versatile submersible pump is perfect for the job. Its ceramic impellor shaft ensures long life, while the thermal overload protection prevents overheating and extends the pump's lifespan.
With approximately 10m of cable and plug included, this Draper 230v Dirty Water Pump is not only powerful and reliable but also easy to use. The floating adjustable float switch enables the pump to start and stop automatically when the water level adjusts. Plus, with the 25mm to 32mm stepped hose tail supplied, you'll have everything you need to start pumping right away.
So, if you're looking for a pump that can handle a variety of water pumping tasks around your home and garden, the Draper 230v Dirty Water Pump with Integral Float Switch is the perfect solution.
- Versatile for home and garden use
- Cable style float switch
- Ceramic impeller shaft for durability
- Thermal overload protection to prevent damage
- 25mm to 32mm hose tail included for easy installation
- 10m cable and plug for convenience
- Effective for pumping out dirty Koi pond water
- Submersible design for easy maintenance
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Multipurpose pump for various applications
- 2 Year Guarantee
Specifications Draper 230v Dirty 250w:
- Voltage: 230V
- Max power consumption: 250W
- Max flow rate: 108 L/min
- Hose adapter size: 25-32mm
- Weight: 4.10kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.