Looking for a way to add a touch of elegance to your pond? Look no further than the Blue Orfe Pond Fish! These beautiful fish are known for their shimmering blue scales and peaceful temperament. They are also very hardy and easy to care for, making them a great choice for both beginners and experienced pond keepers.
Blue Orfe Pond Fish are a type of carp that is native to Europe and Asia. They can grow to be up to 16 inches long, but most specimens that are sold in the aquatic trade are between 3 and 4 inches long. Blue Orfe Pond Fish are shoaling fish, so it is best to keep them in groups of three or more.
Blue Orfe Pond Fish are omnivores and will eat a variety of foods, including algae, insects, and commercial fish food. They are also very hardy and can tolerate a wide range of water temperatures. However, it is important to provide them with a well-oxygenated pond and plenty of hiding places.
- Beautiful shimmering blue scales
- Peaceful temperament
- Hardy and easy to care for
- Suitable for beginners and experienced pond keepers
- Shoaling fish that adds movement and activity to your pond
- Omnivorous diet
- Tolerates a wide range of water temperatures
- Well-oxygenated pond and plenty of hiding places required
- Grows to be up to 16 inches long
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.