Tired of dealing with murky, stagnant water in your pond or lake? The Aqua Air 250 Floating Aerator is the solution to your murky and stagnant pond or lake! It can supply adequate oxygen to bodies of water up to 250,000 liters (55,555 gallons), ensuring that every part of your pond or lake receives the oxygen it needs to thrive.
The powerful aerator features a high-volume pump that delivers the perfect balance of air and water with a strong flow rate that guarantees complete oxygenation. You can even adjust the injector nozzle to target oxygen input to depths of up to 4 meters, ensuring that even the deepest parts of your pond or lake receive the oxygen they need.
Crafted from high-quality materials, including stainless steel elements, the AquaAir is built to last, with an extraordinary service life that ensures you'll enjoy years of trouble-free aeration. And with its low-noise operation and small bubbles, you'll hardly even know it's there.
Bring your pond or lake to life with the Aqua Air 250 Floating Aerator! Order now and experience the transformative power of oxygenation for yourself.
- Oxygenates ponds and lakes up to 250,000L
- High-volume air/water pump for complete oxygenation
- Adjustable injector nozzle for up to 4m depth
- High flow rates keep water moving
- For pond surfaces up to 250m²
- Long service life with stainless-steel elements
- Low-noise operation for discrete aeration
- Small bubbles for optimal oxygen supply
- Fastening material included
- High turnover rate brings water to life
Specifications AquaAir 250 LM:
- Dimensions: Length 72.5cm x Width 55.5cm x Height 31cm
- Rated Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 650W
- Power cable length: 30m
- Max. flow rate: 30000 l/h
- Filter intake surface: 3000cm²
- Suitable for ponds up to max. 250.0m³
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.