Your pond liner is expensive and you want to protect it for as long as possible. But how can you do that when the ground is full of sharp rocks, roots, and other hazards? Say goodbye to those concerns with the Gordon Low Pond Grade Liner Underlay! This remarkable underlay is the ultimate safeguard for your precious pond. It provides maximum protection for your liner from stones, rocks, root penetration, and sand erosion.
This underlay is engineered to be rot-resistant, providing you with peace of mind for years to come. Its 150GSM thickness ensures maximum protection, so you can bid farewell to worries about your liner's longevity.
The Gordon Low Pond Grade Liner Underlay is the perfect solution for protecting your pond liner from damage. It is made from a durable material that is resistant to rot and other forms of degradation. It is also easy to install and can be used with any type of pond liner.
- Protects your pond liner from stones, rocks, root penetration, or sand erosion
- Made from a strong non-woven man-made fiber that is rot-resistant
- 150GSM and 2M wide for easy installation
- Perfect for ponds of all sizes
- UV resistant and will not fade over time
- Easy to cut and shape to fit your pond
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Affordable and cost-effective
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.