Green and cloudy water can be a real eyesore in your pond or aquarium, but it can also be a sign of serious problems with your water quality. If you're struggling to keep your water clear, don't worry - there's a simple solution: NT Labs Clears Green & Cloudy Water! It is the fastest and most effective way to clear up your pond water.
NT Labs Clears Green & Cloudy Water works by clumping together the algae and other particles that are causing the water to be cloudy. These clumps can then be easily filtered out of the water, leaving you with clear and sparkling water.
NT Labs Clears Green & Cloudy Water is so effective because it is made with a unique blend of ingredients that are specifically designed to target algae and other particles. These ingredients are also safe for fish and other aquatic life, so you can use it without worry.
- Removes algae and other particles from pond water
- Safe for fish, plants, and other aquatic life
- Works quickly and effectively
- Clears green and cloudy pond water in 24-48 hours
- Safe for fish and other aquatic life
- Easy to use
- Fast and effective
- Works on all types of ponds
- Will not harm plants or other aquatic life
- Environmentally friendly
Without a filter, some clumps may float and can then be removed using a net. Use it when you have plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Do not use when the dissolved oxygen may be low (e.g. at daybreak, in hot, humid or thundery weather, or within three hours of feeding).
- Do not use if the KH is below 6 or the pH is below 7.
- Do not use if there is nitrite in the water.
Failure to conduct a partial water change on extremely green water, like “pea soup”, may result in a rapid reduction in oxygen which could be dangerous to fish! For more information on this subject visit our knowledge hub.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.